Building / Zoning

Building Inspector : Kyle Harlan

Phone Number: 406.788.3398


The City of Conrad requires you to have a Building Permit for any structural work that is done on your property.  This includes, but is not limited to, fences, roofing, windows, new construction, additions, concrete, storage sheds, decks and remodels.  Building Permit forms are available at City Hall.  They must be completed and turned in to City Hall before the Building Inspector will inspect your project.  Prices vary with different projects.  For building/zoning rules please see the button at the top right of this page that says "City Codes".  This includes residential and commercial properties.