Agenda for a Regular Scheduled City Council
Meeting held at Conrad City Hall
Tuesday, MARCH 20th, 2018
5:30 P.M. Claim Signing.
6:00 P.M. Call meeting to order.
Roll Call & Pledge of Allegiance.
Read & approve minutes of the March 6th, 2018 regular meeting and the
February 26th, 2018 Engineering Interview Minutes.
Items for Discussion and/or Action
1. Action on claims.
2. Action on any water contracts.
3. Public comment (no action taken).
4. Discussion/Action on Finance Officer Fowler’s February 2018 Finance Report, J.V.
and R.V. Reports and the Combined Balance Sheet.
5. Discussion/Action on Pondera Arts request for Shakespeare in the Park.
6. Discussion/Action on Chief Dent’s request for vacation extension.
7. Discussion/Action on sewer average request from Lauri Veseth.
8. Discussion/Action on sewer average request from Gayle Jones.
9. Discussion/Action on Resolution #18-1204 – Distribution of HB473 Funds.
10. Discussion/Action on Hi-line Help’s requests for the Color Run.
11. Discussion/Action on Union Contract for Public Works Employees.
12. Executive session if necessary.
13. Any other business to come before the Council.
14. Items to appear on the next agenda.
15. Meeting adjourned.