Agenda for a Regular Scheduled City Council
Meeting held at Conrad City Hall
Tuesday, September 18th, 2018
5:30 P.M. Claim Signing.
6:00 P.M. Call meeting to order.
Roll Call & Pledge of Allegiance.
Read & approve minutes of the September 4th, 2018 regular meeting.
Items for Discussion and/or Action
1. Action on claims
2. Action on any water contracts.
3. Public comment (no action taken).
4. Discussion/Action on Finance Officer Fowler’s August 2018 Finance Report, J.V. and R.V.
Reports and the Combined Balance Sheet.
5. Acting Chief Kirkbride’s monthly Police Report.
6. PWD Zimbelman’s monthly report.
7. Discussion/Action on Firearms Policy.
8. Discussion/Action on Board & Committee appointments.
9. Discussion/Action on November Council Meeting date change.
10. Discussion/Action on Holiday closures.
11. Discussion/Action on Resolution #19-1215 – Pre-disaster Mitigation Plan.
12. Discussion/Action on City Hall cleaning contract.
13. Discussion/Action on Urban Forestry Grant application.
14. Discussion on Pass & Kick competition.
15. Executive session if necessary.
16. Any other business to come before the Council.
17. Items to appear on the next agenda.
18. Meeting adjourned.
Request to be on Agenda
All agenda items must be to City Hall by noon on Friday before the meeting.
Someone may speak at a meeting about a non-agenda item during public comment. The Council can not take action on matters brought up under the public comment period until the item is scheduled on the Agenda for the next meeting.
Agendas will be posted outside City Hall, outside the Library and on this website.