Agenda for a Regular Scheduled City Council
Meeting held at Conrad City Hall
*****WEDNESDay, NovemBer 7th, 2018*****
5:30 P.M. Claim Signing.
6:00 P.M. Call meeting to order.
Roll Call & Pledge of Allegiance.
Read & approve minutes of the October 16th, 2018 regular meeting.
Items for Discussion and/or Action
1. Action on claims & payroll.
2. Action on any water contracts.
3. Public comment (no action taken).
4. PWD Zimbelman’s monthly report.
5. Presentation to Gary Dent.
6. Discussion/Action on appointment to the Zoning Commission/Board of Adjustment.
7. Discussion/Action on Chamber request.
8. Discussion/Action on NLC Service Line Marketing Agreement.
6:30 Public Hearing – 2nd Reading Ordinance #415 – Amending Water Regulations.
9. Discussion/Action on Ordinance #415 – Amending Water Regulations.
10. Discussion/Action on hiring of a Part-Time Police Officer.
11. Executive session if necessary.
12. Any other business to come before the Council.
13. Items to appear on the next agenda.
14. Meeting adjourned.
Request to be on Agenda
All agenda items must be to City Hall by noon on Friday before the meeting.
Someone may speak at a meeting about a non-agenda item during public comment. The Council can not take action on matters brought up under the public comment period until the item is scheduled on the Agenda for the next meeting.
Agendas will be posted outside City Hall, outside the Library and on this website.