Agenda for a Regular Scheduled City Council
Meeting held at Conrad City Hall
tuesday, June 18th, 2019
5:30 P.M. Claim Signing.
6:00 P.M. Call meeting to order.
Roll Call & Pledge of Allegiance.
Read & approve minutes of the June 4th, 2019 regular meeting.
Items for Discussion and/or Action
1. Action on claims.
2. Action on any water contracts.
3. Public comment (no action taken).
4. Discussion/Action on Finance Officer Fowler’s May 2019 Finance Report, J.V. and R.V
Reports and the Combined Balance Sheet.
5. PWD Zimbelman’s May Report.
6. Discussion/Action on Swim Team Use Agreement.
7. Discussion/Action on Fireworks permits.
8. Discussion/Action on the official hiring of lifeguards.
9. Discussion/Action on Resolution #19-1219 – Lifetime Achievement Award for Finance Officer
10. Discussion/Action on PCI request for Hunger Games Marathon.
11. Discussion/Action on Park and Rec request for overflow camping.
12. Discussion/Action on Planning Board preliminary plat for a minor
13. Discussion/Action on SRF loan for Water Plant upgrade.
14. Discussion/Action on Conflict Declaration.
15. Discussion/Action on establishing a Tree Board.
16. Discussion/Action on Safety Committee meeting.
17. Discussion/Action on FY 19-20 wages.
18. Executive session if necessary.
19. Any other business to come before the Council.
20. Items to appear on the next agenda.
21. Meeting adjourned.
** Reminder that the first meeting in July will be the second Tuesday on July 9th.**
Request to be on Agenda
All agenda items must be to City Hall by noon on Friday before the meeting.
Someone may speak at a meeting about a non-agenda item during public comment. The Council can not take action on matters brought up under the public comment period until the item is scheduled on the Agenda for the next meeting.
Agendas will be posted outside City Hall, outside the Library and on this website.