Agenda for a Regular Scheduled City Council
Meeting held at Conrad City Hall
*****TUESDay, March 19th, 2019*****
5:30 P.M. Claim Signing.
6:00 P.M. Call meeting to order.
Roll Call & Pledge of Allegiance.
Read & approve minutes of the March 5th, 2019 regular meeting.
Items for Discussion and/or Action
1. Action on claims.
2. Action on any water contracts.
3. Public comment (no action taken).
4. Discussion/Action on Finance Officer Fowler’s February 2019 Finance Report, J.V. and R.V.
Reports and Combined Balance Sheet.
5. PWD Zimbelman’s monthly report.
6. Discussion/Action on Job Descriptions for Lieutenant.
7. Discussion/Action on appointment of a Lieutenant for the Police Department.
8. Discussion/Action on implementation of on-call compensation of $1.35/hr for the Police
9. Discussion/Action on Audit Contract Amendment with Strom & Associates.
10. Presentation for ski joring.
11. Discussion/action of implementation of summer rates
12. Executive session if necessary.
13. Any other business to come before the Council.
14. Items to appear on the next agenda.
15. Meeting adjourned.
Request to be on Agenda
All agenda items must be to City Hall by noon on Friday before the meeting.
Someone may speak at a meeting about a non-agenda item during public comment. The Council can not take action on matters brought up under the public comment period until the item is scheduled on the Agenda for the next meeting.
Agendas will be posted outside City Hall, outside the Library and on this website.