Agenda for a Regular Scheduled City Council
Meeting held at Conrad City Hall
*****TUESDay, April 16th, 2019*****
5:30 P.M. Claim Signing.
6:00 P.M. Call meeting to order.
Roll Call & Pledge of Allegiance.
Read & approve minutes of the April 2nd, 2019 regular meeting.
Items for Discussion and/or Action
1. Action on claims.
2. Action on any water contracts.
3. Public comment (no action taken).
4. Discussion/Action on Finance Officer Fowler’s March 2019 Finance Report, J.V. and R.V.
Reports, Combined Balance Sheet and the Pledged Security Report.
5. Chief Shermer Police Department monthly report.
6. Pondera Regional Port Authority quarterly report.
7. Judge Russell’s quarterly report.
8. Discussion/Action on Richard Murack/Keg water bill request.
9. Discussion/Action on request from Gina Vanderbush for adjustment on sewer averaging.
10. Discussion/Action on hiring recommendation for Water/Wastewater Operator I position.
11. Discussion/Action on hiring recommendation for Maintenance Worker I position.
12. Discussion/Action on Appointment of Fire Chief and Assistant Chief.
13. Discussion/Action on request from Fire Department.
14. Discussion/Action on MMIA request for one of the City’s uses at Norley Hall.
15. Discussion/Action on request for City Employee use of pool.
16. Discussion/Action on hiring of Tiffany Petersen at the Library.
17. Discussion/Action on the MDT Agreement.
18. Discussion/Action on the Use Agreement for CHS Softball.
19. Discussion/Action on the NLC Service Line letter to home owners.
20. Discussion/Action on moving the May 7th regular City Council meeting to Monday, May 6th
due to scheduling conflicts.
21. Executive session – Sensitive Criminal Justice information.
22. Any other business to come before the Council.
23. Items to appear on the next agenda.
24. Meeting adjourned.
Request to be on Agenda
All agenda items must be to City Hall by noon on Friday before the meeting.
Someone may speak at a meeting about a non-agenda item during public comment. The Council can not take action on matters brought up under the public comment period until the item is scheduled on the Agenda for the next meeting.
Agendas will be posted outside City Hall, outside the Library and on this website.