Agenda for a Regular Scheduled City Council
Meeting held at Conrad City Hall
Tuesday, MAY 15th, 2018
5:30 P.M. Claim Signing.
6:00 P.M. Call meeting to order.
Roll Call & Pledge of Allegiance.
Read & approve minutes of the May 1st, 2018 regular meeting.
Items for Discussion and/or Action
1. Action on claims.
2. Action on any water contracts.
3. Public comment (no action taken).
4. Discussion/Action on Finance Officer Fowler’s April 2018 Finance Report, J.V. and R.V.
Reports and the Combined Balance Sheet.
5. Discussion/Action on Chief Dent’s request to buy his duty pistol.
6. Discussion/Action on Chief Dent’s request to have one of his badges.
7. Discussion/Action on Chief Dent’s request to get permission to continue to use the pistol
range in exchange for maintenance of it.
8. Update on the CDBG Planning Grant.
9. Discussion/Action on Resignation of Alderman Cory Rilley from Ward 1.
10. Discussion/Action on Chambers requests for Whoop Up.
11. Discussion/Action on Phase II Water System Change Order #4.
12. Discussion/Action on Phase II Water System closeout.
13. Discussion/Action on approval of hiring for Maintenance Worker I.
14. Executive session if necessary.
15. Any other business to come before the Council.
16. Items to appear on the next agenda.
17. Meeting adjourned.