Agenda for a Regular Scheduled City Council
Meeting held at Conrad City Hall
*****TUESDay, january 22nd, 2019*****
5:30 P.M. Claim Signing.
6:00 P.M. Call meeting to order.
Roll Call & Pledge of Allegiance.
Read & approve minutes of the January 22nd, 2019 regular meeting.
Items for Discussion and/or Action
1. Action on claims.
2. Action on any water contracts.
3. Public comment (no action taken).
4. Discussion/Action on Finance Officer Fowler’s December 2018 Finance Report, J.V. and R.V.
Reports, Combined Balance Sheet and Quarterly Pledged Security Report.
5. Judge Russell’s quarterly report.
6. Pondera Regional Port Authority quarterly report.
7. Library Director’s quarterly report.
8. Discussion/Action on quote opening for PWD pickup.
9. Board and Committee appointments.
10. Discussion/Action on M.M.I.A. Employee Benefits Membership 2019-2020.
11. Discussion/Action on Conrad participation in Neighborworks HOME Program.
12. Discussion/Action on Resolution #19-1218 agreement to prepare Environmental Review for
13. Discussion/Action of Appointment of Envrironmental Preparer for Neighborworks HOME
14. Executive session if necessary.
15. Any other business to come before the Council.
16. Items to appear on the next agenda.
17. Meeting adjourned.
Request to be on Agenda
All agenda items must be to City Hall by noon on Friday before the meeting.
Someone may speak at a meeting about a non-agenda item during public comment. The Council can not take action on matters brought up under the public comment period until the item is scheduled on the Agenda for the next meeting.
Agendas will be posted outside City Hall, outside the Library and on this website.